RE: [oletrucks] gas tank replacement

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] gas tank replacement
From: "Ron Ramirez" <ron@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:45:28 -0500

Dunno how tall Bob is, but I am 6'4" tall, and was quite comfortable, thank
you, driving my '58 Chevy Apache (before I sold it) - with the gas tank
behind the seat - smoking an occasional cigar because I replaced the hoses
between the tank and the filler - no fumes - no worries. 8^)

And being "quite comfortable" is saying a lot, given how my other cars are
Cadillacs.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@vci.net - Providence, KY
http://www.philcoradio.com (New site arriving one of these days)