[oletrucks] IFS

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] IFS
From: NV2QIC4U@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 11:38:08 EDT
    I don't post much, just sit back and listen -- However I have a '59
Apache 1/2Step that I have been building the last two years and is getting
close to that time --- It has the Heidt IFS which I found very easy to
install and to set up.  It also has a ZZ4 engine with a 700R4 behind it and a
Z-28 Diff (with Posi and disc brakes) attached to a 4-bar / coil-over
suspension.
    I redid the dash and it has tilt steering with a Grant wheel. The Dash
has 6 gauges mounted where the radio was and the orig. instrument cluster now
has a billet back with a Speedo and tach only in it.
    The front sheet metal goes back on the vehicle today and the bed also.  I
will start the wiring next week.  If there is a place to post pics, I would
be happy to do that..
Mike Katz
Reno

'95 ImpalaSS