RE: [oletrucks] ifs

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ifs
From: "Tibbers" <tibbers@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 07:20:21 -0700
Jack,

I agree with you on the debate issue.  It is good, healthy and a prime
example of why this list is so good......there are likely to be some folks
reading the thread and NOT posting who are learning a lot about a wide range
of things.  Those of us with opinions may not get them changed, but by
virtue of posting those opinions, and the reasons supporting them, we are
sharing information that can only be gained otherwise by experience.....and
in the IFS case, a bad experience isn't what one wants to learn from.

Gordon Tibbs