Re: [oletrucks] ifs

To: Richard Reul <rreul@cin.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ifs
From: Allen Coblentz <wac8019@erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:21:13 -0400
AMEN!   This was interesting for the first 10 or 12 posts, but it's getting a
little old.  Everyone is entitled to his opinion, and it makes for good
debate....but nobody is changing anyboby elses opinion.  You're beating a dead
horse!  Bolted,...welded,... it really don't matter if it's the owners
preference.  In my opinion, you are overlooking the obvious,...leave the damn
original suspention alone.  Thats the one that the "designers" spent "millions"
on to fit this truck.
Allen Coblentz
'52 Chevy 3100
Springfield, Ohio