Re: [oletrucks] Weight of a stripped down 1/2 ton cab

To: "Tom" <tfvjr@snet.net>, "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Weight of a stripped down 1/2 ton cab
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:18:04 -0700
I don't think the cab will twist if the rotten parts are just in the corners
where the mounts are located and the door opening to cab floor is solid.

If it was me though, I would tack weld the doors to the cab just to be sure
nothing moves, make the floor repairs and then cut the welds loose.

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/