Re: [oletrucks] Weight of a stripped down 1/2 ton cab

To: Tom <tfvjr@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Weight of a stripped down 1/2 ton cab
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:03:42 -0700
When I pulled the cab off my 55 2nd , I made a harness with a 2X4
acrosed the cab floor and a couple of chains going to the mounting
bolts (screwed in from the top). I was able to left it very easily
with an engine host but it was very tipsy (top heavy). I was able
to steady it with one hand. Should have used longer chains.

--
Ben Bennett
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?