Re: [oletrucks] Looking for a book

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Looking for a book
From: "Justin C. Earl" <porkchopzz4@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:10:41 -0500
It is a lot easier to find a book by it's ISBN number.  I assume you have
this number since you mention knowing the book exists b/c you found it
through the Library of Congress.

All of the bookseller sites allow you to do a search by ISBN.  I prefer
Half.com for all my book purchases.  It is a used book site with books sold
by individuals, but not an auction site (although owned by E-bay).  I got
Brownlee's "How to Restore Your Chevy Truck" for $12.00 off of there.  I've
ordered about 20 items from them and only had to return one item (a badly
scratched music CD), but they allow returns up to 3 times and so I received
a full refund and had no hassles.

(I know, I'm cheap.  But surely there are other people out there rebuilding
an old truck on a budget, too?)

-Justin Earl
'51 Chevy 1 ton