Re: [oletrucks] Looking for a book

To: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Looking for a book
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:31:31 -0500
I forgot what book title was someone wanted,but I get catalogs and have
ordered from Classic Motorbooks out of WI. They have a website
www.motorbooks.com  and phone is 1-800-826-6600 or 1-715-294-3345 or FAX
1-715-294-4448 They have most car or truck or tractor or any auto related
books if they are still in print. They have manuals too. Make sure you ask
for their Master Catalog as it lists everything they have. They send flyers
out sometimes with stuff on sale with pix of books. Not real cheap, yet I
find all the book shops have about same price for new ones.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)