RE: [oletrucks] Looking for a book

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Looking for a book
From: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:42:12 -0800
Hi all,

Thanks for all your tips on how to find the book I've been looking for and
your suggestions for alternate books.  I am still looking, but have more
hope of finding it now after your help.  I have pasted in part of the
Library of Congress listing for any who are interested, and will let you
know if/when I find a copy.  A couple of you have asked for an ISBN#, but
this listing doesn't show one.  Is that the same as the LC Control Number?

LC Control Number: 00268498
Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
Main Title: How to build a custom classic truck.
Published/Created: Los Angeles, CA : Petersen Pub., c1999.
Notes: Cover title.
Subjects: Hot rods.
Pickup trucks--Customizing.
Antique and classic cars--Customizing.