RE: [oletrucks] Looking for a book

To: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Looking for a book
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:31:22 -0500
Willard,

I have some interesting contacts in the Library World. I will look for the
book you described. The LC Control number is not the ISBN.  LC Control
Number is the Library of Congress Control Number. Usually the ISBN is the
definitive number when looking for a book. Most Book vendors like Baker and
Taylor (Largest) or Ingram Books. Will only take orders for books using the
ISBN. Everything else is too subjective. Author and Title are to imprecise.
Sounds weird, but true. I have access to the entire Library of Congress
database at work. We actually store the entire database at the Company I
work for. We produce a CD with this data on it for Libraries.

Let you know what I find out.

Bill Schickling