Re: [oletrucks] electrical harness

To: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] electrical harness
From: THE BROWNS <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:21:08 -0600
I have a kit that will be going in soon.  It is a Kwik Wire.  It has colored
and labeled wires, 3 pigtail connectors on the harness, an on /off toggle
switch on the block, and GXL grade wire(was told this is step above modern
factory regs- same grade as RF & EZ wire).  Instruction are straight
forward, and there is a wiring hotline to boot.  They make 12,18 and 21 fuse
blocks. I got my 18 fuse kit for $255.  Lot cheaper than RF.  I wasn't as
impressed with the EZ wire a friend used.  The black wires may look cleaner,
but I can only imagine trying to trace a wire on the the side of the road
one night.   Just my 2"
Eric Brown
1951 Chevrolet 3100 "Christine"