Re: [oletrucks] electrical harness

To: "Jon Elerath" <jelerath@home.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] electrical harness
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:11:58 -0800
I really like the Painless wiring harness.  I've installed the Ron Francis
harness in the past but found it too bulky even though it has excellent
instructions and customer support.  I'm installing a Haywire harness next
week in a project vehicle "owners choice".  I've reviewed the harness and
all the connection were terminated into bulk plastic quick connectors as per
our requirements for column type "signal, key location", brake switch
location, headlight type, a/c etc and everything seems to have plenty of
length as well as being color coded wire with the circuit stamped into the
wire.

Joe