RE: [oletrucks] napa parts list

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] napa parts list
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:49:33 -0600
I've never tried it for anything older than a 51 Ford tractor, but
you should be able to go into a NAPA store and either get or order
exactly what you want.  No problem getting them for my '57.  You
have to find a good store where they still have books, instead of
just the computer.

If they don't have it, they should be able to get it overnight.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN

At Wednesday, 4 April 2001, you wrote:

>I have just searched 2 years of archives and this is the only message
from
>Daniel Cappon that I can find.  I have gone to visual.com and searched
for
>huey.com - a company from MO not DC.  I would LOVE to have a NAPA
conversion
>list.  The NAPAOnline.com web site will only go back to 1971.  I
now need
>points and a condenser for my 216 and they have been on order at
Carter for
>2 weeks - my truck in in the shop and they are waiting for these parts.
>They got the stuff from there supplier and they were the wrong size.  I
>would love to have a list of all of the common parts that I could get
>correctly with the right NAPA part number.
>
>Thanks,
>Jim House
>Hollis, NH

NAPA part