RE: [oletrucks] napa parts list

To: "'Mike the Langman'" <langman10@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] napa parts list
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:48:27 -0400
If you do not need it right away watch e-bay they seem to be there ever
other month.  One just sold last week - I did not track it.  Also if you
have a unit that is working - you may want to just get a rebuild kit.  I
went through this about 6 months ago and I purchased an new one - I wish I
would have gotten the rebuild kit and did it myself.  Beside the savings I
would not have a fule pump stamped with made in Argentina on it.  Also Bob
ADler informed me to only buy one with the inter workings set for unleaded
fules.

Good Luck,
Jim House
1946 Chevy 3104