Re: [oletrucks] napa parts list

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] napa parts list
From: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:11:00 -0500
Craig,

Try Kurt's Truck Parts in Birminhgam, Alabama at (205) 324-2453.  They have
been around a while and rebuilt a 3.90 differential (57 chevy 1/2 ton) for
me from 2 donor differential a couple years ago.  They have lots of parts
and they had a local expert at the time.  I don't know if he is still
working there or not.  Get any and all numbers off the parts before you
call.

Good Luck!