RE: [oletrucks] napa parts list

To: Jim House <jhouse@ccsolution.com>, "'craig k'" <vwbus@ckoon.org>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] napa parts list
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:04:02 -0700 (PDT)
Jim I would like to see that list too -- here are
three ECHLIN parts that I was able to get for my 216
from our local NAPA. Only took a couple of days:

Rotor RR83
Contact Set CS 779A
Condenser RR174

They have the sparkplugs too but I don't have the
number handy and the memory is shot -- if you need it
I'll be glad to get it for you. Sparkplug wires were a
universal set that work fine though of course not
original. The counter person has to be willing to get
away from the computer and look in an old book.

Barry

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/