Re: [oletrucks] napa parts list

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] napa parts list
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:23:16 EDT
kpierce@charter.net writes:

<< Let me add that the guy behind the counter makes a world of difference.  I
had local NAPA parts guy where I used to live that had been behind that
counter a loooong time and he was the only person who would take the time to
find the right parts for my '57. >>

When I went to my local NAPA looking for a 235 pushrod, he tried to sell my a
totally rebuilt 216 motor he had in the back.  This is my kind of place.
BTW, he had the pushrod in stock.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX