RE: [oletrucks] Project Book

To: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Project Book
From: "Woods and Cindy Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:14:13 -0600
My truck is like the master card commercial.  Its the project that my 16
year old son and I are doing to gether.  Helping each other, and as he told
one of his freinds who was giving him a hard time on the rust bucket he has,
" on this my dad and I are equal, he is my freind, not my dad, its fun to
work on it."  this make all the money it cost priceless.  The satification
of doing it of saving a part of history, of shareing with my best freind, my
son. and it's my grandpa truck so it four generation of love.
Woods
53 fivewindow
rust bucket