Re: [oletrucks] Project Book

To: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Book
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:58:40 -0600
61 GMC free + plugs&wires$35 rear seal$16 tags$45 insurance$20/mnth gas so
far $25  5 th wheel plate $35 haven't broke $200 yet and have hauled home 3
or 4 trucks home with it. what tickles me is it runs better and pulls the
hills better than my Uncles mid 80's Dodge dually
 I did have to rob spring shackles off a 41 3/4 ton chevy I have laying
around and you know what they fit perfect
so did the heater motor out of a 71 chevy parts truck I have. Try doing that
with a F!@d or Dodge
 Just had to Gloat a little. I think i'm going to send some flowers to the
Lady that gave me that truck I really needed it and pretty much blew my cash
when I bought all these parts trucks. 9 down 29 to go
 anybody got a car hauler they want to sell Cheap? the 38 1/2 Frame off is
an entirely different story though
afraid to keep track of time or receipts.
 Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock