Re: [oletrucks] 1950 1/2 ton brakes question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1950 1/2 ton brakes question
From: TKA49er@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:17:12 EDT
                    I just did my MC and WC on the 49, the manual says to
bled the farthest WC first. I know this doesn't sound right so I read it
twice. Left rear first then left front, right rear, right front. I also had
the MC bubble when I pushed the pedal, but assumed this was normal  as the MC
would be the lest resistance for the fluid to flow, unless the cap was on and
tight.
                        Tom
                         49 5 window 3100
                         52 3100