Re: [oletrucks] More brake conversion

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More brake conversion
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:51:09 -0800
I've received a number of helpful responses.  Thanks guys!

I crawled under the back end last night and looked it over, and the exhaust
comes closer to the line on the axle than it does to the frame, so I'm
comfortable that heat won't be a problem, and I'll just mount the
combination valve behind the master as Mark said he has done, and run tube
from there...

Thanks!