Re: [oletrucks] Trailering Trucks....

To: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>, ANelson43@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trailering Trucks....
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:21:55 -0700
I'm not an expert, but I illustrated a book on tying down everything from
ditch diggers to bulldozers for the quasi state agency I worked for, the
Central AZ Project. EVERYTHING was strapped down to the body to keep those
thousands of pounds of metal from bouncing around. The reason for the
booklet was because one of our "Cats" was tied improperly, and was inching
off it's trailer. A county Dep. Sheriff saw the danger,  pulled the rig
over, and warned the driver. Ever have a LARGE bulldozer fall off a trailer
in front of you?! I think that would be quite a thrill!!! Bob K  in PHX, AZ.