Fw: [oletrucks] Trailering Trucks....

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Trailering Trucks....
From: "laurieandmike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:05:11 -0400
will the diff there is the heavy trucks etc dont have much for suspension i
know because i drive one everyday and there is no give so they move
our trucks /cars etc have alot of travel and if tied by the body etc you
cant get a good tight bite on it
but with axels/tire nets etc it wont go nowhere at ll just bob abit
get tickets here in canada if not tied by axel or tire nets
my2cents
mike