Re: [oletrucks] Trailering Trucks....

To: raknotts@qwest.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trailering Trucks....
From: LNGRUNR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:49:21 EST
Years ago I listened to some other young airman tell me i didnt need to tie
down a D5 dozer because I was just going a couple of miles.Needless to say
the dozer slid off the side of the trailer and pushed the rig across all
lanes of traffic. Boy was that embarassing. ( no one got hurt and I was able
to reload the machine over the side of the trailer ...got my butt chewed for
that too )
all new cars have tie down points built into them from the factory.
best to strap from frame to trailer or use tire straps and chocks