Re: [oletrucks] Trailering Trucks....

To: <Wdonohoe1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trailering Trucks....
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:42:22 -0800
I recently trailed my '54 3100 to the VIN inspection station in Bremerton,
Washington.  I tied it down using the frame, and partially compressing the
axles.  This VIN inspection station is also a Washington State Police
station, and while they did notice the expired trailer license they said
nothing about how I'd chained the truck on the trailer.  They did look at my
safety chains and seat belts.