[oletrucks] TF V8 conversion

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF V8 conversion
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:15:17 -0800
I guess I need to make a correction to a previous listing.  I said that my 6
mounts on the sides of the engine, but this is on the front of the block, not
the later style in the middle of the block.  At this point, my truck has
managed to remain original and umolested for all these years.  I won't try to
tell you it's cherry, as it has rust in all the usual places.  You guys keep
talking about using a different type of key switch for the V8, at this point i
don't even use a key for it, just a toggle on the dash.  Works just fine with
the floor starter switch, guess I'm going to have to figure out a new system
now.

Devin