Re: [oletrucks] Ding spots - covered by other sheet metal?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ding spots - covered by other sheet metal?
From: PeeWee <PWeee@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:58:45 -0700
I've heard of this but they heat the area up just a little and use a
plunger type deal to suck or pop up the dent. But I think this it's for
the new car bodies with a thickness of a piece of paper. I don't think
it would work on our rigs. Those small little dings on his truck...I'd
just use some filler.
Pee-Wee.

--

1958 GMC 336 V-8 Factory Napco Suburban Carryall
1959 GMC 270 inline 6-cyl Suburban Carryall