Re: [oletrucks] Ding spots - covered by other sheet metal?

To: "Randall J. Krebs" <lawgod@offshore-tax.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ding spots - covered by other sheet metal?
From: "Jim (Deacon) and Karen Magill" <dnkmagill@wtxs.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:16:26 -0500
Yes and I have been told that on a really hot day you can put dry ice on small
dents and they would pop
out but I have not tried that either.
  On my 55 TF I took the dome light assembly out and used a tool from the
repair shop that does the
hail damage repair  and reached a couple of the dents and pushed out part of
them but still had to use
filler to get it smmoth.  Deacon