Re: [oletrucks] Ding spots - covered by other sheet metal?

To: chevytruck <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ding spots - covered by other sheet metal?
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstu51@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 03:53:59 -0700 (PDT)
Where would you find this tool to push out hail damage dents. The only vehicle
garaged (besides my truck, well....that's 1/2 in the garage and 1/2 in the
basement at this time) is the one that didn't have sence to get out of the
storm. It's mainly on the hood, but I would sure like to get them out with out
a $500.00 bill insurance deductable or $350.00 hood from the wreck yards. I've
not had any luck with the FNAPS's.
Steve Stuckmeyer
51 3100
St Peters, MO

"Jim (Deacon) and Karen Magill" <dnkmagill@wtxs.net> wrote:
"used a tool from the repair shop that does the
hail damage repair and reached a couple of the dents and pushed out part of
them"