Re: Electric Oil Pressure Guage

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Electric Oil Pressure Guage
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 20:18:21 -0500
Hello Listers, and Joe in particular,

        The weather here in our part of Texas is just wonderful.  We have low
humidity and temps. in the 90s.  We live in the Hill Country of Texas and
our roads were purpose built for LBCs.  What more can I say to make you all
drool.  No need for tops, no need for heaters or demisters or anything but
an open road and the will to gooooooooo.  Combine that with a car that can
gooooooo, and you are away.

        Bye everyone

        Elizabeth Jones