Re: Electric Oil Pressure Guage

To: scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
Subject: Re: Electric Oil Pressure Guage
From: Dee Jackson <dee_jackson@gilbarco.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 12:13:38 -0400
Well, from what I've seen, yes and no.  The split gauge will fit in the dash,
but in
the case of the M*dget gauge, there is a capillary tube for the temp. portion
that
requires an adapter, which can be difficult to source.  I don't remember the oil
portion as being a problem.

D.
Spit FM90204UO
GT6 KF20632U

--
Dee Jackson              Ph. 336-547-5007
Gilbarco Inc.             Fax 336-547-5234