Re: clutch slave cylinder

To: GatesDavid@aol.com
Subject: Re: clutch slave cylinder
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 22:13:41 -0400
Dave,
     I finally found my spare slave cyl. kit,a lucas SP2348 from TRF
their P/N GISP2349. It does not include the metal cap. I believe it was
a kit from VIC BRIT for a later Spit (after 1977) that came with a cap.
Someone posted the info on the list today. I believe the caps are the
same,so why cant Lucas supply them?? Perhaps if we all ask we will be
heard! Does anyone know who we could e-mail our request to??
                                             Bob Harris