Re: Spit safety question...

To: "gsmith" <gsmith@cvn.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spit safety question...
From: "Andrew J. Braverman" <ajb23@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:10:56 -0400
It is generally accepted that the front seat of any car (even those with
more sheet metal than a spit) is unacceptable for a child/child seat...  I
guess unless you can convince yourself that the rear area is a "seat" and
fit a child seat, facing the rear, back there, I wouldnt put a child in
there...