RE: Triumph Panelwork

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Spitfire list
Subject: RE: Triumph Panelwork
From: "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:16:10 -0600
John,
I don't know about your side of the pond but I would LOVE to see Mk IV and
1500 style bonnets at a reasonable price.  It seems to me that's where a
spit take the most abuse.  Also, while I have your ear, how about a
replacement panel for the area under the stone gaurds on a TR2/3.

Brian H. Smith
1959 TR3
1972 Spitfire IV
1977 TR7