RE: Your Spitfire

To: "'Ken Bertschy'" <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Subject: RE: Your Spitfire
From: "Jackson, Dee" <Dee_Jackson@gilbarco.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:22:31 -0500
Since the old fibreboard tunnel was disintegrating and the insulation
was trashed, I put in the plastic tunnel cover (TRF, I think) with new
seals and lined the underside with Reflectix purchased at the local
hardware superstore.  It helped make the cockpit cooler and quieter.

D.

Spit FM90204UO
GT6 KF20632U