RE: Hot or not?

To: "'SpitfireKP@aol.com'" <SpitfireKP@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Hot or not?
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:06:41 -0800
So far, everyone has given good advice. One thing that hasn't been
mentioned yet is to replace the voltage regulator that is on the back of
the speedo.  I had a similar problem on my GT6, and after I changed
*everything* and still had no resolution, I discovered this little
silver box.  I changed it, and the gauges have been fine since.

That being said, I did need to change the water pump, hoses, and rebuild
the rad anyway, so all was not lost.

Incidentally, the way I discovered that I had a voltage regulator
problem was that I noticed that the temp and fuel gauges would go up
with increased engine RPM.

Michael
70&71 GT6s