Re: Weber Tuning

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Weber Tuning
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:05:15 -0600
Yeah, me too.  I had a Monza on my '69 GT6+ and the back bumper was
sooty as well.  I think it is due partially to the Monza pipes being
upturned, while most other pipes I have seen are downturned or straight
out.  Guess it's just routine cleaning Monza owners have to put up with!

Hope this helps!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)