Re: Pubescent Admirations WAS: Rotary Spitfire

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pubescent Admirations WAS: Rotary Spitfire
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 13:53:05 -0600
> > What? You mean no Moon Products eyes staring back at you?
>
> Good news for all you Moonies - They're back!  You want Moon eyes on your
> gear shift? They got 'em. You want fuzzy dice? They got 'em. You want to
> shift gears with a "Rat Fink" encased in a crystal clear ball? You guessed
> it, they got 'em. Olds Fiesta hubcaps? Bigfoot gas pedals? "Knecker knobs?
> Moon eye decals? Yup, they got 'em.
>
> Ah, yes, makes it so easy to be a kid again.

The only thing I can remember is the Bigfoot gas pedals!  I don't have a
clue what Moon eyes are?
Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire Mk4
1962 TR4 CT288L                -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108