Re: Pubescent Admirations WAS: Rotary Spitfire

To: "Andrew E. Henderson" <aeh53@juno.com>, <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Pubescent Admirations WAS: Rotary Spitfire
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 20:28:41 -0500
>What? You mean no Moon Products eyes staring back at you?

How 'bout the HiJackers sticker?  Uhh.... not wanting to bring up the
riceboy subject again (was it this list, Triumphs, or AutoX?),  but would
that be "wheatboy" or "cornboy" behavior?  Boy, these Moon Eyes stickers
sure make my Shelby GT-350 alot faster!

Is it just me, or does the GT-350H still look cool as h*ll?

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS    62 Vitesse
IZCC# 4779
"I gotta go, you're killing me!" - Kim Peterson, WGST 105.7, Atlanta