Re: Spitfires and non-verbal communications

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfires and non-verbal communications
From: Bob Sykes <s1500@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 16:28:56 -0800
Hi Laura,

I think all of us on this list are proud of our cars,
modified or not.

Statements like; "twice the horsepower of a stock 1500"
and "My 1500 has been clocked at over 100mph and the
red line is off the tach." are sure to raise some
eyebrows however.

Most listers are more than happy to share the details
of "improvements" they have made to their cars.  Some
might call that bragging.  I find it interesting
nonetheless.

I (and several others) here would like to know exactly
how you accomplished this fantastic increase in horse-
power with "just some mods" to a 1500 motor.

Inquiring minds want to know.

--
Bob Sykes
.Sig on holiday