Re: CD player / FM modulator

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: CD player / FM modulator
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 11:04:59 -0500
I've had a Blaupunkt (sp?) 10 changer for 3 years now.  Not a SINGLE problem.
Never ever skips,  never has interference.   THe only thing that annoys me a
little is that it has a remote.  When I bought it I chose the one with the
remote b/c I didn't want to mount anything on the dash.  Not so...  If you have
a remote,  you need to mount the eye (If I'd have thought it through, I'd have
realized this).

I would definately recommend it (without hesitation).  FWIW:  I suspect that it
was made by SONY,  or that the SONY was made by Blaupunkt b/c 1. the remote's
are identicle, and 2. the cartridges are interchangable.

Mike

'78 Midget
'87 300zx

BTW:  The install was straight forward.  Quite simple, actually.