Re: CD player / FM modulator

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: CD player / FM modulator
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 13:34:29 -0500
Brad, I won't question why you would want to have a CD in a noise box
like the Spitfire but I have used the FM modulator. This was a Sony 10
disc unit that worked quite well given the environment. You can't call
it living room quality but is it very good FM radio quality. Everything
worked fine up to the point that someone stole the whole lot out of my
boat.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario