Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard

To: "John Suchak" <suchak@mediaone.net>, <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 18:14:08 -0500
>beautifully crafted hybrids slugging it out.  If we could come up with
>something like a Vitesse with a gas turbine we'd have pretty much every
>possibility covered.  I might even be moved to start work on my

Now, John, you wouldn't be goading me into putting a gas turbine into my
Vitesse, now would you?!?!  ;-)

Anyone have a gas turbine available???  Heck, how 'bout an engine out of an
F-16 with afterburner? =8-0

Mr. Sulu, get us out of here! Warp 8!

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
62 Vitesse - currently being retrofitted with Warp drive!
IZCC# 4779
"I gotta go, you're killing me!" - Kim Peterson, WGST 105.7, Atlanta