Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard

To: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>,
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 01:55:40 -0000
A slightly insaine freind of mine is currently building two such units, for
use in his model aircraft!  They weigh about 1lb and produce 32lb or thrust
each, now that's a good ratio!  He recons if the plain wouldent go out of
reach of the transmiter it would go supersonic!  Now if I could convince him
to scail one up for me, I could bolt one on top of a role cage, sod
replaceing the engin, just wack a coupe of jet's onto the car!