RE: Spitfire Tires

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Martin Libhart" <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Tires
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 23:57:54 -0500
I'm running 185/70/13's on TR7 steel wheels with the Spitfire center cap,
and TR7 30th anniversary edition trim rings. They look a lot like the 1976?
wheels with oval holes. No clearance problems with stock suspension.

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)