Re: rubber

To: Dave Simpson <dsimpson@ds2.ncweb.com>
Subject: Re: rubber
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 18:09:24 -0800
Dave,
I don't mean to nit-pick, but don't you mean MG Midget (later models).
I believe I am correct in my understanding that the MGB side markers
were rounded on the ends and therefore not the same.

However, the Midget side markers appear to be the same as those on the
MkIV and 1500 Spit.

Does anybody know for sure?   Trevor???  You seem to be the resident MG
expert!

Joe

Dave Simpson wrote:

> KEVIN EDDINS wrote:
>
> > Last I looked, about a year ago, I could find no place that carried
> > the
> > rubber for the side lamps of a '79 Spitfire.  Does anyone know where I
> >
> > might be able to find this?  Preferably in the US.  If handy, could
> > you let
> > me know a round-about price.
> >

>  To Kevin
>
> I bought them from Moss, I used a part number for the rubber off a side
> lamp on a MBG, sorry I can not find the actual part number.
>
> Dave Simpson
> NE Ohio

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer