Re: List postings suggestion

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List postings suggestion
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:13:13 -0600
Greetings,

Well, my turn, I guess.

I have to say that, for me, the worthwhile posts have diminished
considerably.
When I first joined the list, I was overwhelmed by the near exclusive
technical
content. I soak that up, so I was not annoyed, by any means.

These days, the tables have turned. I see fewer technical posts and far
more
 less useful (or entertaining) posts. MY OPINION, ok? :)

>From one perspective, to fill in the lulls of lack of technical
questions, less
meaningful posts are sure to increase...as I have witnessed.

Another perspective, enthusiasts who employ mechanics and are "in it"
for the
enjoyment of their cars probably tolerate the technical posts.

Perhaps justification for another list: spitfire-tech@autox.team.net. If
you enjoy
both the technical and the dribble, subscribe to them individually.

Vic (Still working on the input from all the tech-heads; working on the
prob's tomorrow)

Happy Easter