idle increase

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: idle increase
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:51:22 PDT
Yesterday, I drove the spit further than I ever had in one sitting
(about 200 miles). No real problems to report except I noticed that
now my idle is considerably higher.  I used to idle nicely around 8-
900 or so but since yesterday I'm idling around 1250 sometimes at
1500.  Any ideas on why before I start adjusting the idle screw.  The
timing and carburation were spot on before I left.  I did adjust the
valves before i left but I think the idle was still correct after
doing that.

thanks

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spit... who's not happy to be leaving outside now