Re: Yugo

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>,
Subject: Re: Yugo
From: Zach Zaletel <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:20:14 -0400
I think the other car is spelled Zil.  Isn't there also some sort of
russian type jeep which was/is sold in the US under the UAZ label?  I
recall reading about this a while back.  Another odd little fact:  You can
buy Ladas here in Montreal.  I see little Geo Tracker sized Ladas driving
around here every couple days.  Will wonders never cease!
Zach Zaletel
70 Spitfire Mk III
freespeech.org/zach