Re: Yugo

To: "Roger Elliott" <relliott@cjnetworks.com>,
Subject: Re: Yugo
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:16:00 -0700
I have actually owned a 128 and a 124 sedan (I lived in Italy at the time,
so it was painless.)-and I used to drive my friends X 1/9 a lot-loved that
little monkey! But, haven't yet had my hands on the 124 convertible -but my
daughter is thinking about buying one, so I might get my chance yet!

Now, let's talk Alfas and Lancias!

Laura G. (La Nostra Donna delle Macchine Perduti!) and Nigel